Skip to main content

Heard this today from a colleague. Her husband works at the English-German hospital there, and it sees that they have been approached by the promotors to help (first aid probably) at a Bruce concert, open-air (seems possible, very good climate there) in December 2008. Bruce is one of 4 acts they are currently working on for that period.

All was "Stricly-Confidental" and needed to be kept a secret. I didn't believe it at first, although I think it does sound quite reliable with all the rumors lately....

Just for your information,

Dennis
...it pointed down this little dirt road that said ?Thunder Road'
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted By: Dennis88
Heard this today from a colleague. Her husband works at the English-German hospital there, and it sees that they have been approached by the promotors to help (first aid probably) at a Bruce concert, open-air (seems possible, very good climate there) in December 2008. Bruce is one of 4 acts they are currently working on for that period.

All was "Stricly-Confidental" and needed to be kept a secret. I didn't believe it at first, although I think it does sound quite reliable with all the rumors lately....

Just for your information,

Dennis

...and what better way to keep a confidence than to post it on the internet?
according to the new SPL rules 6 users should have been banned after their rude replies to this thread which is not in OT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...to have just one thing, just one thing in your whole life that you do that makes you proud of yourself, I don't think that's too much for anybody to ask...

Quote:
Bruce is one of 4 acts they are currently working on for that period.

So essentially they have contacted. or are planning to contact, management for Bruce, U2, the Rolling Stones and ? (Prince? Madonna? One of those younger bands the kids all love?) to ask if they would be interested in playing there in December 2008.

All those artists could quite possibly be playing at my birthday party next year; we are in the planning stages right now.

(btw, mods, this is not intended as rudeness towards the original or any poster but a comment on how ideas and 'hey, wouldn't it be great if....'s can easily be turned into 'This is going to happen' through the magic of people talking, and through the internets.)
Link copied to your clipboard.