Skip to main content

Been waiting patiently for this one to surface. I thought it had been enough time to ask. Anybody heard if a version of this show exists or if it will be released in the near future? Thanks.

BTW, this is not my first post. My email recently changed and I couldnt remember my account log in info. Obviously, I couldnt have it emailed to me. So, I had no choice but to create a new account.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted By: borntorise231
Been waiting patiently for this one to surface. I thought it had been enough time to ask. Anybody heard if a version of this show exists or if it will be released in the near future? Thanks.

BTW, this is not my first post. My email recently changed and I couldnt remember my account log in info. Obviously, I couldnt have it emailed to me. So, I had no choice but to create a new account.

Send CJ an email, he'll sort it for you.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out.

I tried to email CJ but couldnt do so without logging in, so I still had to create a new account. Maybe I will now so I can get my old account back. Not that big a deal though. I really didnt have that many posts anyway. Since the board went down awhile back and had to be completely revamped, I had'nt posted much.
There are already 4 versions out

1. Siebenh source
2. Fanatic Records' edit of the Siebenh source "Miracle In Redbank"
3. Night's edit of the Siebenh source "Something You're Not Gonna See Anywhere Else"
4. Crystal Cat's edit of the Siebenh source "Count Basie Theatre Magic Night"

Son we're lucky in this town, it's a beautiful place to be born...

Link copied to your clipboard.