Skip to main content

Roll up, roll up, roll up! I know it is Friday and the thrid show since Danny's passing, but the shows are getting more diverse and more interesting. Bruce and the band are taking more chances and playing as this is the last stand for the E Street Band. Not to mention this is where Brendan O'Brien lives (maybe you think that's a bad thing - or not).

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted By: CJ
Maybe so, not my favorite.

So get this: I am in the food court at CNN Center now. There is no WIFI Hot Spot here, which is mad. I see a LAN plug in the wall and try it. BANG. I am on CNN's LAN and out to the Internet.

FOOLS!

Take the escalator up to the Omni lobby lounge...Wireless, great views and it's cocktail hour in Atlanta....

Got a txt from a euro there - they've seen someone in a Stiff Little Fingers t-shirt! (insert 70's punk smily)

Slane Castle Meath '85 RDS Dublin '88 '93 '99 '03 '08 '08 '08 '09 '09 '12 '12 Point Dublin '96 '06 '06 06 Stade de France Paris '03 '13 Bercy Paris '05 SAP Arena Mannheim '07 Odyssey Belfast '07 Millenium Cardiff '08 Parc de Princes Paris '08 Monte del Gozo Santiago de Compostela '09 Olympiastadion Berlin '12 Etihad Manchester '12 Hyde Park London '12 Wembley Stadium London '13 Thomand Park Limerick '13 Pairc Uí Caoimh Cork '13 King's Hall Arena Belfast '13 Nowlan Park Kilkenny '13 '13

Link copied to your clipboard.