Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted By: bruceholic

i think the NYC Bitch Barca is actually barca 1 arne!

I have just received the NYCBC Barca. It was supposed to be a 3 x DVD set of the show from the 20/7. What you actually get is 2 x DVD set of Barcelona 1st night plus the encores from the 2nd night. Both nights appear to be filmed by the same person and from broadly the same position, namely, upper tier to the right of the stage. Sound is from the cam and is OK. There are chapter breaks every 15 minutes and a crude menu system based around the chapter breaks.

Not had a chance to watch it properly yet and I am off to Italy tomorrow. I know I promised to upload to Jungleland but I have some family business to attend to. Apologies for that.

PS - If someone wants a copy and are willing to upload to ABMS/Jungleland they can pm me before 8pm UK time today and I'll get a copy sent to them.
Originally Posted By: bruceholic

i had a feeling it was going to be Barca 1! as in their 1st email they had ...

07.19.08 Barcelona, Spain Last Show of the European Magic Tour (3 DVD)

strange.....

Right. When I copied from the ad e-mail to the Magic DVD thread, it said this. Of course, some - and me, too - thought NYC BC had committed a typho with the date, as they wrote it was the LAST show. OK, now at least I know I don't care to get it, as I already have the 1st night.
Originally Posted By: kajsa89
blancos, I haven't watched those I have too much (got virtually all), so I will take a look within a few days and get back to you.

I recommend at least these ARENA shows:
- Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale NY, 10. March 2008, NYC Bitch Committe, 2-cam.
- "Way better than Hannah Montana", Charlotte, 27. April 2008.
Link copied to your clipboard.