Skip to main content

Greetings,

I recently listened to the CDR copy of 1984-08-16 I have, which I believe is taken from a vinyl rip (not sure how direct) of "Who Do You Love."  Unfortunately, Born to Run is missing from this recording.  Is there a complete one -- hopefully from the same source recording -- out there that somebody could upload to ABMS or torrent on JLand?

Thanks!!

Flynn

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have the show on vinyl "Do You Love Me" and also an ABMS upload of the same on the "Arubis" label. Both are missing Born To Run.

I also have a separate source on tape which is from an alternative source and this does have Born To Run which I am listening to now and is complete and reasonable quality . I have not started to transfer this one so far because I dont know what else is out there. If no one has this then I will look to do the transfer.

Originally Posted by cre:

I have the show on vinyl "Do You Love Me" and also an ABMS upload of the same on the "Arubis" label. Both are missing Born To Run.

I also have a separate source on tape which is from an alternative source and this does have Born To Run which I am listening to now and is complete and reasonable quality . I have not started to transfer this one so far because I dont know what else is out there. If no one has this then I will look to do the transfer.

I didn't heard about a complete show. So if you could transfer your tape copy, it would be great.

Fortunately this screamer was not a long distance type and got tired toward the end of the first set.

My copy has I'm A Rocker into Jungleland as opposed to the Brucebase setlist order so I am going to have to check it carefully against "Do You Love Me" but based on the start of Thunder Road it is the 16/8 show.

Link copied to your clipboard.