Nov 21, 2016, 5:00pm MST Mark Harden
Most book-store author tour events don't feature one of the biggest rock stars on the planet.
But that's what the Tattered Cover Book Store's Colfax Avenue flagship location will be offering Nov. 30 when Bruce Springsteen drops by at noon to greet fans and hand out autographed copies of his new autobiography, "Born to Run."
Tickets to the event ($32.50 plus tax and fees) will go on sale Tuesday, Nov. 22, at 10 a.m. MT online via EventBrite.com.
News flash: They'll go quickly. (Tickets will not be offered at the store and you will not get in without a ticket; only one ticket per person.)
Tickets include a pre-signed copy of the book as well as a chance to get your picture taken with the Boss.
The Tattered Cover advises that:
- "Event is a brief meet & greet with photo-op only." In other words, don't expect Springsteen to perform.Ticket holders will need to be in line by 8 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Tickets are non-transferable; you'll need to bring your ID.
- Springsteen will not be signing anything "live" at the store (the books will be pre-signed).
- No selfies; a Tattered Cover employee will take the picture with your camera or phone.
- No bags, purses, backpacks, coats (or anything else besides a camera or phone that you can't stuff in your pockets) will be allowed.
Springsteen last performed in Denver on March 31 at the Pepsi Center.